We are dedicated to keeping dogs out of shelters with training and building a strong bond between you and your dog
Who we are
- We are a comprehensive pet care service.
- We offer dog training, dog walking and pet sitting.
- Learn more about our training and our services.
What we offer
- Our dog training classes include basic training for your puppy’s through advanced dog training.
- We also offer a class to teach your dog tricks that will amaze your friends.
- Puppy socialization class is also offered to address that special puppy period when your puppy learns how to get along with other dogs and all the many different variety’s of people he will encounter in his life.
Why we offer it
- You will learn why your dog does the things he does.
- You will form a lasting bond with your dog
- you will learn what it takes to become his pack leader and why it is important.
- You will go away with a better understanding of your dog and his behavior.
Classes offer fast results
and unbelievable fun with your dog
- We are a professional pet service.
- We have extensive experience, and a commitment to exceptional service.
- We are thoroughly familiar with the personality of your breed of dog.
- We use the training method that your breed of dog will best respond to
- We only use positive dog training methods!
- Training will greatly improve the relationship you have with your dog.
- You will have a dog you are proud to take with you anywhere.
- Dog training provides the best opportunity for you to bond with your dog
- With training and an understanding of your dog he will truly become your “best friend”.
- We do not just train your dog but in the process teach dog behavior, why dogs do the things they do and how they think. This understanding of your dog will bond the two of you and can greatly improve your relationship.
How is it going to benefit me?
- Training will help solve those dog behavior problems that show up in your dog that can make dog ownership an unhappy and trying experience.
- Many of the misbehavior’s dogs often display are caused by two simple to fix causes. Lack of enough exercise and the lack of sufficient pack leadership.
- Training will make owning a dog the joy it should be! Training your dog is essential, for their happiness and for yours.
- Dog training is one of the best things you can do for your dog and for
- yourself for happier dog ownership
- Dog training will aide you in becoming the pack leader your dog needs.
- The time you spend with him in training will bond you closer to your dog and give you a better relationship with him.
Start a better relationship with your dog today!
We Put The GOOD in Good Dog!